Join my team for 2023
I’m looking for three interns who are interested in learning more about speaking and writing as they follow God’s call on their lives. (You can live anywhere across the country as most of our interaction will be via zoom, email, and social media.)
This one year commitment will provide experience, feedback, and coaching as you seek to discern God’s path.
Benefits of joining the team:
1. Monthly team meeting (via zoom) which will include a ministry update, coaching content for writers/speakers, as well as answering any personal or ministry questions.
2. Personal 30 minute meeting (via zoom) for one-on-one coaching and accountability bi-monthly. This will include goal-setting and support in your writing/speaking projects.
3. Opportunity to travel to a speaking engagement and meet ministry partners or to come to a Bible study taping.
Interns at the filming of Isaiah in Nashville!
This individual will oversee projects including blog graphics, graphics for social media, and all things related to the website. While they will primarily focus on design, they will receive opportunities to work with writing and speaking as well. Applicants should be familiar with Canva or similar tool for creating simple graphics.
Creating simple graphics for printing and posting.
Social Media Intern
This individual will use Planable to schedule posts for the month. They won't have to create the content, but will receive training on how to schedule posts. While her main area of focus will be social media, she will have opportunities to learn about writing and speaking as well.
This individual will answer emails coming through the website, order books for events, contact book winners and send them products, input new prayer team members, and oversee the ministry schedule. While her primary focus will be organization and communication, she will have exposure to writing and speaking aspects of ministry.
Emailing, ordering, data entry.
How to Apply
Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers to the questions below by November 1, 2022:
1. Which intern position would you like to apply for?
2. What skills and experience will you bring to this position?
3. How are you currently serving in your local church?
4. How have you sensed the Lord’s personal call on your life in regards to writing and/or speaking?
5. What dreams do you have for the future as you serve the Lord using your gifts?
6. What other responsibilities do you currently have (family/work/ministry) and how will you have the margin to contribute a minimum of ten hours a month to this internship?
7. Do you have availability at 10am (CST) one Tuesday or Wednesday a month for a team meeting on Zoom?
8. What else would you like me to know in considering you for this position?
9. How old are you? (I'm primarily looking for younger women in their 20s and 30s seeking a mentor but will consider all ages!)
Thanks in advance for your interest in an internship!