What is a launch team?
A launch team is a group of Bible study leaders, women’s ministry leaders, bloggers, and Bible study participants who come alongside as we prepare for the release of Acts: Awakening to God in Everyday Life in November 2021.
What do I need to do to join the team?
You’ll need to:
- Pre-order Acts: Awakening to God in Everyday Life (participant guide) from your favorite online retailer. One of the reasons we ask you to do this is so that you can leave a verified review on release day! Reviews are so important for women choosing a new study and most online retailers will not allow a review without a verified purchase. After you do the study – hopefully you will want to share the message with a friend, coworker, or family member and can give them the copy you pre-ordered – or you might want to gather some women and do the study again in a local group!
- Fill out the sign up form through the link below
- Join the exclusive Launch Team Facebook group
What am I signing up for?
You’re so important to the launch of Acts!
As a member of the team, in addition to pre-ordering the study and joining the Facebook group, we’ll ask you to:
- Do the 6 week study with 5 daily lessons each week between Sept 20- Oct 29, 2021.
- Share a minimum of 3 provided social media graphics on your social media outlets (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Leave a review on Amazon, GoodReads, Christianbook, etc. on November 2nd – the day the study releases!
- Pray for the release of this study.
You’ll receive these benefits as part of the team:
- Access to a copy of the study before it releases via a PDF file.
- Participation in a closed Facebook group with short weekly teachings and interaction with other group members to share take-aways.
- The first 10 members who follow through with their commitments including reviews on launch day will receive a special gift from me of a custom Awakenings T-shirt!
- My team of interns and I will also be drawing names for weekly giveaways. (Leader kits, gift cards, water bottles, etc.)
- An opportunity to develop and share principles of what you are learning about the Lord through a study of Acts and the early church with those in your sphere of influence.
When does the launch team start?
We’ll be accepting launch team sign-ups until 11:59 pm EST on Monday, September 13, and then officially kick things off in the Facebook group in a LIVE with some introductory material on on Monday, September 20th. The launch team will conclude on launch day, November 2nd, 2021.
How will I find out more after I’ve signed up?
We’ll share info in the Facebook group and occasionally send you an email with important information!
Step 1: Pre-order the book
Step 2: Register to sign up here:
Step 3: Join The Facebook Group
You’ll get the link after registering with the link above
Now that you have a lot of info – The next step is to pre-order the book, sign up to join the team, and then you will receive an email with a link to the private Facebook Group!
I’m so thrilled that you are joining me in this study of Acts and helping spread the word about this new option for Bible studies across the country this November! I’m looking forward to connecting with you soon!